Centre for National Resilience, Mickleham is quarantine facility for returning overseas travellers to complete mandatory 14 day quarantine.
Development consists of 240 residential quarantine modules and central facility buildings such as Vic Police, Kitchens, Logistics Warehouse & Gatehouse Main comms room.
Stowe have engaged Lanec fit off and commission the communications infrastructure site wide.
Which consists of
– 24 Accommodation Communications rooms
– 101 comms rack to be supplied and installed
– Gatehouse Main comms room
– 35 external security kiosks.
– 240 accommodations modules to fit off